It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update

I've made a few updates to the blog. I've made the whole blog wider to allow for wider videos and posts, I also slightly changed the background shade and the text and finally I've added a Youtube link and a Live Stream Embedded link to the bottom of the blog. :D

So, now if you want to avoid the chat on the Live Stream you can just watch it here instead. :D

Also, I've changed my mind about my fictions and have decided to use LiveJournal for them instead. You can find the link to my LJ in the side bar. :)

-PurpleTartan

No comments:

Post a Comment