It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Achmed The Dead Terrorist Style!

Achmed's 12 days of Christmas; 


"On the twelfth day of Christmas, Achmed gave to me: 
twelve wives complaining, 
eleven nukes-a-nuking, 
ten tanks a-rolling, 
nine virgins dancing, 
eight ticking time bombs, 
seven sand storms swirling, 
six snipers sniping, 
five I Keel Yous! 
Four broken ribs, 
three fuses fizzing, 
two goats to love, 
and a bomb in an infidel's tree!"


XD lol Merry Christmas Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment