It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

For The Love


"I do it for the love
I do it for the rain
I do it for the passion,
I do it for the pain
I do it for the rush,
I do it for the doubt
I do it for my daughter, man, 'cause she's what I'm about
I do it for my mom,
I do it for my dad,
I do it for my sanity hanging from a thread
I do it for the audience who understands the need
Standing on the stage, cut the shit and let it bleed

I do it for my brother,
I do it for his wife
I do it for my manager, 'cause god he saved my life
I do it for the confidence
I do it for release
I do it 'cause I'm sick of feeling sadness full of peace
I do it for the sunshine
For my friends
I did it for you, for you over and over and over again
But you would never understand
So fuck it!
So pack it up, pack it in, write it up, write it down,
Just remember I've told you it's what I'm all about
(Get out! go away!)"

-Lyrics from "For The Love" by Blue October 

No comments:

Post a Comment