It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Facebook Style

Someone please shoot me, I'm getting out of hand with this now. lol  


On the 12th Day of Christmas my Facebook gave to me, 
12 dudes I'm blocking, 
11 friends just watching, 
10 corny topics, 
9 busted barbies, 
8 friends complaining, 
7 stalkers stalking, 
6 party invites, 
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiive Drama Queeeensssss! 
4 game requests, 
3 photo tags, 
2 friends-a-pokin 
And a creep who won't stop inboxing meeee!

Merry Xmas everyone! XD lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment