It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Don't you hate it when...

Don't you just hate it when People on Websites like DeviantArt use Japanese words like "Hentai" "Yoai" and "Yuri"? Its like they're embarrassed to use the English Equivalents of these words or something? Not that it matters much as a quick search on Google will tell you what these words mean any way. It just annoys me that's all.

Also, It has been said that I'm becoming very very Cynical and Easily annoyed these days... Must be old age or the Fact that I seem to have matured and many people around me haven't... I dunno though.

Anyway, that's me for today I guess. If I find anything interesting it will be posted here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment