It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Professionals ODWNT

Thought I'd share some of my fave Professionals pictures from one of my favourite Episodes: Old Dog With New Tricks.


"Our place of work is out in the Streets, any man standing around here isn't doing his job" - Bodie mocks Cowley and then turns all serious. I love that scene. lol :D


Love Bodie's arms ;D lol


Bodie has the best Glares! Its those lovely Eyes of his. <3

okay that's enough now. Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment