It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Minecraft Memories

Wow, so I've been a Minecrafter since Alpha version. Damn. Its been a long time coming but now Minecraft is passed Beta and is in its Full release version 1.0.0. :D

Thought maybe I'd share some of my old Screenies from Days long since past. Enjoy Peeps. :)


Above: My home in my main world looks nothing like this now. I destroyed all those Mountains and Built things there. Looking back now I kinda miss my Nether Gate being there. I moved it away to behind my house instead. lol


Above: From when the Slimes first returned. XD lol this one was Huge.


Above: My Nether Gate. All that mountain in the background is no longer there as well. I Dug it all out and built there. XD lol

I think that's enough Minecraft for now. Maybe I'll post more so you can all see how my World(s) changed over time. I have so many Screenies though; Only a Fraction of them are on DA.

I'll post more up tomorrow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment