It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Current Obsession

My current obsessions! I have so many, A few years ago It was Wrestling; Today its a renewed love for all the old TV shows that I watched with my Dad while growing up. Batman, Fall Guy, A Team, The Sweeney and right at the top of said List is The Professionals! Possibly my favourite police show.

Recently though I've "Borrowed" My father's DVD collection of the show and I must admit I have been watching them so much. Good job he doesn't want them back, cause Professionals has officially become my new current Obsession.

2 comments: