It's Just Me, the Purple One!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Blog of Lillian Orchid, Also known as Purple Tartan to those who follow me elsewhere on the Web. I set up this Blog so that Others could more easily keep up with my Misadventures and also so I could share My thoughts on an array of different Subjects.

Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lewis Collins - The Cuckoo Waltz

A fan vid of Lewis Collins from The Cuckoo Waltz. I love his Character, Gavin in this. So charming and funny and Collins has great comedic timing. He gets slapped right at the start of this and by the smile on his face, I rather think he Enjoyed it. lol XD Enjoy the video, Peeps. 

FYI, The Cuckoo Waltz is an Old 70's British Sitcom, So I don't expect many people outside of the UK or below the age of 30 to have Seen it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment